We started XANFREE as a way to offer people a more natural way to treat & prevent their anxiety & stress.
The team at XANFREE started our brand because we know how anxiety and stress can be a silent nightmare for many people.
Our family & friends were looking for alternatives for natural solutions for anxiety & stress.
From this XANFREE was born.
ALL of our products are of the highest quality possible. We ensure we give our customers the best-of-the-best.
Simply look at our product formulas and you can see our unmatched quality.
No “proprietary formulas” (AKA hiding from you cheap ingredients that don’t work).
No “cheaping” out on amount or quality of ingredients.
Just the highest quality; proven vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts & supplements focused to support anxiety and stress.
Around our world our faster and faster paced modern lives are now rapidly becoming filled to the limit—and often overflowing—with exceptionally unhealthy, often toxic, and virally multiplying combinations of-
- Faster, more intense work scheduling and deadlines
- Longer work hours with less down time/free time than ever before in human history
- Much more sedentary, much less physical workforce roles- nevertheless demanding more and more of our time
- Highly addictive technology, including the ubiquitous handheld variety
- Highly addictive online platforms designed specifically to increase addiction
- Much less time devoted (if any) to healthy food shopping and preparation
- Limited to no time devoted or applied to proper healthcare and/or health maintenance
And in the most technologically advanced, economically “successful” countries of our world, all of these toxic combinations are often exacerbated by a voracious consumer culture specifically designed and deployed to brainwash their masses into chasing the promised financial dream of personal “happiness”.
A quick look at just five of the stress-related US statistics alone (surveyed in 2019) offer sobering news regarding the consequences of our future health and wellbeing in our non-stop quest to stay on top-
- The Stress in America survey results show that adults continue to report high levels of stress with many reporting their stress has increased over the past year – American Psychological Association.
- 75% of adults reported experiencing moderate to high levels of stress in the past month and nearly half reported that their stress has increased in the past year – American Psychological Association.
- Approximately 1 out of 75 people may experience panic disorder/panic attacks – National Institutes of Mental Health.
- Stress is a top health concern for U.S. teens between 9th and 12th grade, psychologists suggest that if they don’t learn healthy ways to manage that stress now, it could have serious long-term health implications –American Psychological Association.
- 80% of workers feel stress on the job and nearly half say they need help in learning how to manage stress. With 42% saying their co-workers need such help – American Institute of Stress.
And these are only a small sampling of the discouraging health related statistics.
But we can also consider our evolving understanding, adaptation and development to our existing human condition-
- In the US alone, life expectancy has continued to trend upward with every generation (with some fluctuation)
- Our comprehensive knowledge and understanding of proper nutrition, healthy diet, and the availability of healthy food has never been higher
- The availability of healthy alternative therapies, practices, regimens and dietary supplements has never been higher
- Our understanding of the need to regularly “unplug” from our online world is increasing steadily, as is the alternative solutions to same
- We continue to learn, continue to seek, and we continue to grow as evolving human beings inside an evolving global landscape.
It seems more than fair to believe that stress—unfortunately but inevitably—will be our “new normal”.
who we are?
The team at XANFREE is dedicated towards giving the best natural remedies that may alleviate anxiety & stress. We have spent years researching and experimenting with vitamins, minerals and herbs that may help deal with stress & anxiety.
We discovered basic vitamin & mineral deficiencies was prevalent with people that experience anxiety frequently. Supplementing with these vitamins & minerals properly is a must. We made sure to create products to enrich with the necessities such as vitamin B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, Folate, Zinc and Magnesium.
Combining these vitamins and minerals with incredible herbal extracts we custom formulated a powerful and potent remedy that may help with anxiety. Our ingredients include Lemon Balm Extract, KSM-66 Ashwagandha, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, L-Theanine, Skullcap, Passion Flower, L-Lysine, L-Arginine, Valerian Root Extract, GABA (Gamma Aminobutyric Acid), Hops P.E, Hawthorn Leaf, Bacopa Monnieri Extract, St. John’s Wort Extract, Chamomile Extract & 5-HTP.